Disclaimer--I don't own Noir. If I did, the shoujo-ai would be a lot more blatant and there'd be a lot more Mireille and Chloe fighting over Kirika. Instead it's owned by Ryoe Tsukimura, Bee Train (the guys who like to toy with our heads), and Victor Entertainment. Milestones by: Bulmafox Chapter Four "Pass the onions, will you?" "Hai." So, you decided to have Japanese tonight, miso, in fact. I take it you got bored of French? "Lettuce." "Hai." "Mushrooms." I hand over the mushrooms and snicker as you try to read the direction, written in Japanese, on the packages. "Here." I snatch and read them with ease, then prepared the soup base. I go set the table while you finish chopping the vegetables. In a few minutes dinner's ready. There's this quietness as we eat. It's not uncomfortable; it's rather peaceful....Mireille? Mireille, are you having trouble with your chopsticks?! "What? Is there something on my teeth?" No, it's just you can't use chopsticks. "Here, I'll help you," I say as I get up and put my arms around you. "You hold it like a pencil. Like this." I put your fingers where they should be. "Wha...no, no, like *this*." I reposition them. "Now move them like this." I can't believe you're having a hard time with this; it's so easy. Afterwards, we drink tea. Not green tea; I know how much you hate it. Do you remember when I disappeared while you were shopping? I was out buying Darjeeling. I know how much you like it. It feels cozy...sitting here, sipping tea, your hand laced with mine. "Kirika?" "Hmm?" "I'm thinking of opening a tea shop." Where did that come from? "I'm getting bored. Hits aren't coming in anymore, we're not otherwise employed, and shops are getting old." "So you'll sell tea." "I take it you'll join me?" "Hai. If you let me stock green tea." "Anything you want. We'll even stock purple tea if you like." I snicker and shake my head slowly. There's no such thing as purple tea.