A Mundane Little Shopping Trip By: Bulmafox Noir does not belong to me. Nor does Kirika. They both belong to Ryoe Tsukimura and Bee Train (MiaHT!). Chapter One Mireille and Kirika walked into the huge furniture megastore across town. Mireille usually didn't shop for furniture, and if she did, she shopped at the cozy little place down the street. But she needed to replace all the furniture that had been shot up when the Knights of Paris attacked. That, and now Kirika would be living with Mireille forever if either could help it. The apartment was now as much hers as Mireille's, so Mireille thought Kirika ought to have a say in it. Upon entering, they were assaulted by an eager salesperson asking them things like, "Hi, welcome to Furnimax! How may I help you? Are you finding everything okay?" Mireille gave the girl a glare that told her 'stay away if you value your life.' The girl wisely backed away. Mireille headed for the chairs while Kirika followed, gaping at the size of the megastore. "Mireille, how did you find such a place?" "What do you mean? I saw their flyers just like everyone else. The city is littered with them." Kirika had forgotten she spent the last several weeks indoors, recovering from a gunshot wound. "Oh." The stopped in front of the office chairs. "Here we are," Mireille said. "Now choose one." "Hmm. It doesn't matter." "What? Don't give me that 'it doesn't matter' tripe! It does too matter! The flat is as much yours as it is mine. Now choose one." Kirika just looked at the chairs. "Fine. I'll chose one for you." Mireille picked up a random chair. "Blue is your favorite color, right? So we'll get this one." "No!" Mireille was surprised by Kirika's vehemence. "No?" "It clashes horribly with the walls. Red would match much better." Kirika walked over to a red, medium-sized chair. "This one." Mireille put hers down and smiled. "Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" She put it in her cart and they moved on.