A Mundane Little Shopping Trip By: Bulmafox Noir does not belong to me. Nor does Kirika. They both belong to Ryoe Tsukimura and Bee Train (MiaHT!). Chapter Two Mireille and Kirika reached the tables. They picked up a small card table in a nice neutral color to act as a dining table, then they moved to the big tables. "Mireille, I want another pool table." Mireille, having fond memories of her old pool table, didn't object. She scanned the signs for the sporting goods section...and gaped. It was at the other end of the store, where she could barely read 'sporting goods' if she squinted. She sighed and started down the long aisle, Kirika following behind her. "Come up here. It's not like we're mistress and slave or anything." Mireille chuckled. Kirika mentally went *huh?* but came up beside Mireille. After a while, Mireille spoke. "Did you know Uncle Claude gave me my pool table when I moved out?" Kirika shook her head. "When I was younger, he taught me to play pool. He said it was a vital skill--in case I ever wound up in a bar or something. He taught me for a little while, then on his jobs, I'd practice for hours on end. Whenever he came home, we'd play a game or three. Uncle Claude always won." She narrowed her eyes. "I hated that." "Hmm." "When I moved out, he insisted I take his table, in case 'I brought home any fellows for the night.' But playing pool by yourself gets very lonely." "So that's why you never play," Kirika said. "Hmm?" "I thought you were horrible at it." Mireille played hurt. "Well I'll have you know I was a very excellent player." They walked a little before Mireille added, "When we get home, I'm gonna teach you how to play." "Is it fun?" "Of course it is. It's an excellent way to kill time, and we cam always play for bets." "Like money?" "Yes, or chores, or cloth--" Mireille cleared her throat, "Chothes-washing. You know, laundry." Mireille sighed a big sigh of relief; they'd just reached the sporting goods. She proceeded to pick out a pool table before Kirika could ask questions.