A Mundane Little Shopping Trip By: Bulmafox Noir does not belong to me. Nor does Kirika. They both belong to Ryoe Tsukimura and Bee Train (MiaHT!). Chapter Four Mireille and Kirika reached the home office section. She glanced at the desks and dismissed them; the pool table was good enough. She walked a little ways, then turned back. On the other hand, if she was going to teach Kirika pool... Mireille was looking over a desk and turned around to ask Kirika her opinion when she noticed her partner looked unusually sullen. "Hey Kirika, what's wrong?" "Nothing." "Don't 'nothing' me, young lady. I know you. I know when something's wrong." "I said nothing's wrong. It's just your imagination." "No it isn't. I know something's bothering you and I want you to tell me what." "..." "Is it about what I said? About the laundry?" Kirika hung her head down. "It's not just that...It's the way you said it. Like the mere idea of sleeping with me is so repulsive that you'd rather kill yourself." Mireille opened her mouth, but then closed it and looked away. "Kirika, you're not repulsive. It's just...I haven't made love in a long time. A really, *really* long time, and I'm not ready to again. That clothes remark was a slip." "Will you at least kiss me?" "Hmm? Wha--" "Kiss me. Will you kiss me?" "Kirika--" Without warning, Kirika kissed Mireille, full on, on the lips. After Kirika pulled away, Mireille asked, "Wow. Where did that come from? I mean, you're not this bold." Kirika said, blushing slightly, "Once you take a bullet for someone, you kind of can't go back. Um...I hope I didn't make you mad." "Actually, I didn't mind." Kirika let out breath she didn't know she'd been holding in. "It's okay if you don't want to sleep with me yet. I just...want to be with you. And kiss you."